We help people and technology work together – to deliver better service, to save money, and create value.
Mark Carey is an experienced and accomplished analyst, strategist and project manager with a reputation for innovation and customer focus in developing and implementing technology-based change programs, particularly in communications, business processes and transformational learning, to elevate capability and organisational outcomes in education, services, information technology, not-for-profit, recreation, retail, and government sectors.
Mark is acknowledged for a willingness to pitch in with good humour to what needs to be done to achieve the goal.
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Online strategies and communications
- Internal and external communications
- Web, mobile and social media
- Training and adult learning
- Strategy, consulting and organisational development for SMEs and not-for-profits
- Events and publications
- Business process improvement
We have experience:
- In project management and change management
- With teams or individuals – technical or non-technical, senior or junior, highly educated or unskilled, managers or workers
- As key adviser in strategic IT projects with senior managers in SMEs
- At the whole organisation level with CEOs of SMEs
- In commercial, educational, government, not-for-proft and social enterprises
- As a Director and Board Member in not-for-profits
“Mark has a true desire to ensure the best possible outcome for clients. Clients recognise this and trust Mark quickly. He has an ability to relate with clients in any size company and build strong ongoing relationships. Mark possesses exceptional contract negotiation skills, is an excellent communicator, and his documentation and presentation skills are outstanding.” (General Manager, 2012)